Welcome to CSUSB Event Scheduling
The CSUSB Event Scheduling Office is a quality-driven, creative resource fostering excellence in the coordination of campus events while enhancing community partnerships. The Event Scheduling staff is ready to help ensure your event is a success!
What areas on campus does Event Scheduling schedule?
- All Plots of Grass (including Library Lawn, etc.)
- All Classrooms/Buildings - for ALL purposes not related to the academic curriculum (including patios, lobbies, terraces, etc.) *
- All Rooms in the Lower Commons (Eucalyptus, Oak, Panorama, Pine, Sycamore & Outside Patio)
- Aquatic Center
- Athletic Fields (including tennis courts, outdoor basketball courts, racquetball courts)
- Campus Grounds (Groundbreakings, Walk-a-Thons, etc.)
- College of Education Atrium (requires prior approval from College of Education)
- Coyote Den
- Dance Studios (HP & PE) (requires prior approval from Joe Liscano)
- HP Annex (Tent)
- Labs - for ALL purposes not related to the academic curriculum (requires prior approval from appropriate department)
- Pfau Library (requires prior approval from Pfau Library)
- PA Recital Hall, Ronald E. Barnes Theatre & Music/Theatre Patios (requires prior approval from Music & Theatre departments)
- Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art (requires prior approval from Museum)
- Exams - midterm/makeup/comprehensive
- Subject/Department New Student Orientations
- College department/subject specific study sessions
- Online class section orientation/midterm/final exam
- Combined class lectures/special speakers
- IMP/RIP Program
- Department/college meetings/faculty training not in the Lower Commons
What areas on campus does Event Scheduling NOT schedule?
- Coussoulis Arena & HP Founders Room – contact Carol Dixon at 909-537-7360
- Department Conference Rooms – contact the appropriate academic department
- Foundation Board Room – contact Foundation at 909-537-5918
- Obershaw Dining Room – contact Dining Services at 909-537-5916 and submit forms: The Space Reservation Request form is needed for on-campus groups; The Lease Agreement for off-campus groups.
- Santos Manuel Student Union – contact SMSU Scheduling at 909-537-5962
- Yasuda – contact Tatiana Karmanova (Extended Learning) at 909-537-5978